THE HOLIDAY RETRO.
First debuted on the hardwood during one of the King’s epic December showdowns, the LeBron 7 returns in familiar holiday hues to celebrate the game and the season. Featuring the same supple team-red upper and black accents as the original iteration, this limited-edition sneaker is expertly engineered for the street and arrives complete with the unmistakable Air iconic to the model.
LeBron Makes His Mark
“L23” buttons and graphics, “LeBron James” lace tags, and “L” and “J” molded into the midsole are a few of LeBron’s signature details featured on this design.
Woven into History
The durable upper combines an ultra-clean toe and mudguard with a reinforced, grid-like quarter panel.
- The full rubber sole adds durability and traction.
- The first full-length Nike Air unit specifically engineered for basketball, the Max Air cushioning delivers unbelievable comfort that lasts.
- Padded collar features synthetic leather for a soft, comfortable feel.
- Foam midsole adds plush cushioning.
- Bi-colored sole mimics the upper for a unified look.
- Padded insole feels softer than air.
- Shown: Team Red/Black/Hot Red/Metallic Silver
- Style: CU5133-600